The Timber Framing Collective is introducing a suite of easy to use creative resources to help share the remarkable green story of Timber Framing – The Ultimate Renewable™.
It’s time to put timber in the frame as one of the most eco-friendly building materials on Earth. It’s renewable and sustainable, absorbing huge amounts of carbon from the atmosphere and keeping it
locked up for as long as the wood exists.
With these new engaging and educational campaign assets, let’s share the contribution
our industry is making to help tackle climate change.
Let’s build a better world.
The new assets are a part of a new campaign, Let’s Build a Better World, for the Timber Framing – The Ultimate Renewable™ brand, designed to celebrate:
- The contribution our industry is making to help our planet
- The benefits of timber framing (durable, reliable, workable, etc)
- Innovation and new technology in the industry
- The tens of thousands of people across our industry who are helping implement environmentally sustainable practices
The results are in.
Research we undertook before developing the campaign showed that:
- Despite timber framing being one of the most eco-friendly building materials, many people still think cutting down trees
is a bad thing
- Although most builders and fabricators prefer to work with timber, many have been steered to other materials due to consumer demand
- 78% of consumers would like an eco-friendly building material option from their builder or supplier
- However, less than half of builders and suppliers are likely to discuss sustainable materials with their clients
Empowering the entire supply chain.
With almost 80% of prospective clients wanting to know about timber framing’s green credentials, these new campaign resources aim to educate and empower the entire supply chain to proudly stand up for their craft and share timber framing’s remarkable environmental benefits.
Unlimited access to creative assets.
Anyone in the entire industry has unlimited access to all the resources that can be shared across social and digital platforms, presented to prospective clients, displayed in offices and display suites, and used to proudly share the message across every touchpoint—whenever and wherever best suits each organisation. The resources include videos, brochures, fact sheets, social assets and more.
One tree is strong. But when we are a forest, we are mighty.
As an industry, our strength is in the tens of thousands of people in our supply chain. By working together, we can make a profound impact in securing the future of our industry.